Birthday or Responsibilities?



birthday card, handmade birthday card

Its been a busy week, I was busy in shopping of my college books and stationries, few clothes, I want everything new as I want to start my new life that is college life in a new way. I am also busy in making birthday card for Dolon and planing how to make her  feel special this year, because its her 21st birthday.
I am making two birthday cards for her, by the way I am not good at all in art and crafts , just searching on google and copying it J trying my best to make those beautiful. I hope atleast if may my card will bring a single smile on her face then, I will feel my hard work worth it J.  I know she will be more happy if I can go there on that day, But I can’t, we are living far  apart in two different districts So, I will have to courier the gifts and cards to her , and that’s all I can do from here. Oh yes, I have a surprise letter for, that is, I have collcted hand written birthday messages for her on a paper from all my friends , isn’t interesting?
Well birthday is so special for everyone and everyone deserve to celebrate this day full on.But what I think that, everyone comes into this world for a purpose , everyone have their own purpose of their life, where on the other hand birthday also realize us that we are grown one more year older that means we have grown more responsibilities and we have to be responsible in all the way.
I wake up in the morning and feel that I am healthy alive, then again I think, Oh Shit!  I have lost one day again from my life and I am grown older one day more.  Sometime I hate growing up and start to think what I was and what I am now. I use to feel bad of going to school, studying, and all those things of my childhood, I just wanted to grow up to be a free bird like our daddy , because I use to think that daddy’s life is better than me, he is tensed free from studies and all that, but now I feel that I was wrong , real face of life is very feorious As now I realize that I did not lived my childhood , I just hated my those days and now I again want to go back to my childhood, Oh God will you send me back to those days again???
 We  have lots of things to do, lots of things to achieve but Life is too short and we don’t have to waste our time. We have to do we have to achieve but We should not waste our life fully in achiving or doing things then we would find that we have not lived the life, so try to live the life more  and more as you can, because after a period you will find how to to live but you can’t live as may you are living now.
“LIFE” contain just simple four alphbets as well as easy to pronounce but, it have unimaginery depth inside it, those who understand what is life, they have touched the sky…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please say something, it makes me smile :)