Hard work is the keyhole to Saxophone

hardwork is the keyhole to saxophone, kajal majhi, ajay devgan, bol bacchan dialogues


Last night , I was getting bored like anything as my internet connection was down, then I remember that I have copied the H.D version of Bol Bachchan Movie & let me check how is the movie at least it will kill some time. 
Oh My God! I didn’t knew that it is such a funny movie and I could not stopped myself from laughing in the midnight 2:00 AM when everyone was slept. I didn’t realize that I was laughing so loudly and mom heard it and she snatched away my laptop. While she was carrying away, I screamed suddenly “Momma!, Hard work is the keyhole to Saxophone!!”

She murmured “yes babu” and suddenly stood still at a place for few seconds like a statue and then suddenly she came running towards me with an angry face and slapped me hardly , “Don’t prank with the evergreen proverbs, you dumb idiot..!!”  ha ha, now I have to plan some emotional blackmailing drama to get back my laptop. :) 

Well, the dialogues said by ©Ajay Devgan  are really hilarious just awesome in one word! Thumbs up to Rohit Shetty & Ajay Devgan
Here are those dialogues:-
  • ·
  •          Pest Control Yourself (Please Control Yourself)
  • ·
  •          Boy under armpit and hyper city in noise pollution (Bagal mein chora aur shehar mein dhindhora)
  • ·
  •          My chest has become blouse (Meri chaati aur bhi chaudi ho gayi hai)
  • ·
  •          English is a very funny language, naa pine hain naa apple phir bhi pineapple (Referring to the Pineapple cake)
  • ·
  •          Brother-in-law will die Tommy’s death (Saale ko kutte ki maut maarunga)
  • ·
  •          Now my head gear has gone to the sides (Aata Maajhi Satakli re)
  • ·
  •          12 o’clock at night, you do one night stand for me (12 baje bhi bulaya to bhi tum mere liye aaoge)
  • ·
  •          When elders get cozy, don’t put your nosey (Jab bade baat kar rahe hai, bachche beech mein bola nahin karte)
  • ·
  •          I will make them remember milk number 6 (Main unhe chatti ka doodh yaad dila dungaa)
  • ·
  •          Thanks for the complan boy (Thanks for the compliment)
  • ·        
  • Hard work is the keyhole to saxophone.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please say something, it makes me smile :)