Today's evening with my friends


After approx complete two months me and five other friends has gathered together this evening, and we had a great evening today. I got admission in the nearest college just 50 KM from here, but all they went to different states and cities, so we had lots of gossips about each others’ college life, things at college, how was the ragging, and of course we asked to each other that, how is the girls there?,, he he (don’t mind).  One of them told that , he is facing a big problem of language in his college, because none of them in that college speaks Hindi or English, they only know to Speak Bengali properly , even the professors don’t speak in English, it’s weird isn’t? .
It’s a new journey for everyone of my classmates and me, we are excited so much to do and explore so many things in our college life. The saddest thing is that we all are not more together at one place in one classroom and in one college, just far apart.

We were feeling like, we got more to talk but the time is limited. In our school days we just knew that we are just passing our times and having fun, we didn’t knew that we are making some sweetest memories of a part of our lives. Now we want the moments like those but no… now, the time is different. We might enjoy this life more than we did in our school days but we won’t get those innocence, sweet mischievousness.

Well, I don’t know why I feel like something is missing or something I have missed to live in my school days, that’s why I randomly writes and compare about school and college life to find out what is that I want to know. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please say something, it makes me smile :)