How to spend Weekends

weekend at puri, puri beach
Weekend at Puri

After a long week of crammed schedule which was full of chaos, office burden , business pressure and other undesired work all of us want a weekend which should be free from all the chaos , rejuvenate ourselves by spending quality times with ourselves and loved ones and by doing all the things that we love to do in our spare moments . But let me practical, spending the weekend depends from person to another person we have different priorities and we set our agenda according to that. Let it be a service personnel who would love to spend the weekend with family and setting agenda for the upcoming week. A businessman who runs a stores would not like to take weekends from the business as weekend markets are more profitable than other week days , law enforcement personnel like us doesn't have a weekend , we take days off when it's necessary plan according to it, and for a student weekend means learning something new and roam out with friends. As I told everyone has different priorities but for me the weekend means spending time with myself and family and doing all those things that make me happy, as I believe that "what I have is this moment and today" .

How do I spend my weekends :

Enough sleep 
As on other week days I usually wake up at 5 O clock which doesn't fulfil my sleeps then two and half hours of journey to reach office and again the same when back to home and it really soak out all my energy but on weekends and other holidays I sleep two hours more and it really makes me feel refreshed and energetic and on weekend let my body completely relaxed without any workout. 

Long ride

 I am not a pro-biker nor I have a cruise motor-bike but I love to ride . On weekends Me and my wife usually stuff everything that we need and leaves for the ride without any plan . We make plans on road and makes an unplanned trip within 150 km usually and explore to an unknown place , we both loved to visit forgotten monuments, sculptures and unusual place like British graveyards, temples, banks of Ganga and many more. I don't know such kind of habits are good or not but it makes us feel better and free.

Spend time with family
 Family is all I have and I feel myself the happiest person on the earth alive because of them and how they make me feel special, and it's my responsibility to sort out as much time as possible and spend time with them. I cook for them whenever I get time , family outings and unusual gossips together really help me to bond with them much better . Their eyes seeks for me in their needs , and to share their happiness and sorrows. A Healthy family doesn't only mean to stay everyone fit but it also includes a perfect bond with everyone in such a way that when they will need someone to share what they feel they will not need any other people from outside and you will become their first priority. 

Disconnecting from social media.
 Social media is a boon as well as an important part in our daily life to stay connected with the world but just like other important things we do in our life it should be a habit and it should not be an addiction, and when its an addiction it is harmful for our health, condition of our mood. I usually stay away from the social media on the weekend , no Facebook and twitter and nominal phone calls only. Believe it or not but by doing this it helps me to connect with the real world , myself and family . It's a kind of distraction that I don't want on my weekends , all I want to do the things I love and spend quality time without any distractions.

Learn new tactics 
I am always a good learner and I never leave an opportunity to learn new skills and practice the existing method. After all the chores and being a cyber security analyst I do bug bounty hunting which fetch me some good amount of money at the end of the month, because its fun and profitable too.

We all have our own way to spend our weekends but one should remember that it should be productive and refreshes our mind and body, as weekends are the best time to re-charge ourselves and it helps us to stay concentrated on the works we do on our next weekdays .

4 comments:

  1. WOW! it seems that you are totally a "family man". I like your style of taking life so amazingly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will weekdays and weekends remain different if both need to be 'productive'? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Productive" in which term we want, for me this term was to enjoy the fullest .Thank you so much sir

      Delete

Please say something, it makes me smile :)