Happy Beginning of March


It is a great beginning of this month with tons of excitement. At early 6 o Clock I got an unusual call from my friend , I was really not in the condition to hold  the phone, he told me that our university has published the result of 3rd semester today, I jumped out of the bed like a mad and went over my  desk to conform that it is not an another nightmare ,  yes my friend was right, I typed the roll number with my wicked , vibrating fingers.
When I saw my result I could not believe that its 7 CGPA,  I rubbed & washed my eyes and look at the screen again , because  it was out of my expectation.  Really, upar wala jab bhi deta hai, chappad fad k (When God gives, he gives abundantly)

Have you every inspired by someone or someone inspired by you? Its feel great when Kousik Barman, a friend cum brother says that he is inspired by me and my blog. Usually I don’t get too much readers and comments which always pull me back from the blogosphere , but when he told me this, I am so pleased. My hard work and words from the core of my heart doesn’t goes in vain and I realized that every blog has a day, I  am waiting for that. Lol . Lets welcome his BLOG into blogosphere .


Well February of 2014 passed away and left some good memories of those 28 days. It’s a great beginning of March. See you February again in 2015. 



9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah! you were right :) tesnion ko goli maro,,,, its time to celebrate :)
      thanks for your lovely words :)

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. haan haan zaroo,, abhi sab pending me rakh lo :)

      Delete
  2. its great =D .. u already gave d party yesterday.. :P I personally feel... u were sure f ds success :) congo.. n one mre thnkss... for introducing me as ur bro.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Today's party was awesome , but missed the spices of akash :)
      I appreciate your words bro.. thanks for such a nice comment :)

      Delete
  3. nice post KJ and congrats

    ReplyDelete
  4. DON'T YOU FEEL KAJAL PEOPLE ARE MAKING THIS PLACE MORE LIKE A CHATBOX ?
    THE ENTRY WAS GOOD. THOUGH YOUR ENTRIES HAVE SOME GRAMMATICAL ERRORS.

    REGARDS
    A.SARKAR

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope comments are like rewards for we bloggers, what we expect from readers is their feedback :)
      though I am not that good in english but, I will definitely try my best to improve it .
      Thanks for your comment sir.

      Delete

Please say something, it makes me smile :)