A rushing week


From last 10 days I have been wondering from one college to another in search of admission in B.C.A(H). I went to some government colleges and some private colleges for admission query.  I had also given C.E.T of some colleges. 
In government colleges they said they have limited seats for BCA around 60 seats which have been filled soon after declaration of state board exams , I am late because I have not recieved my original marksheet yet from CBSE.


Then I went to some private colleges like NSHM, Usha Martin Accedemy, Techno group etc. they are ready to give me admission in BCA(h) but their fees structure is too high arround 2,80,000 to 3,50,000 , which is a big deal for middle class family like us.
Since I was in commerce stream in my +2 but I don't have any intened to persue B.com or B.B.A , I have always dreamed to built my career in the I.T field. I have planned when I was in 10th that I will do my graduation(IT) in normal college and if my marks will be good in graduation then I can say to my mom and dad that I will do my higher studies like M.C.A, MBA in good colleges. But now the situation is different and I will have to forget my dreams and persue such degree which will fit my pocket. It is not good that they invest all the more than half of their salary in my studies, there are lots of family circumstances which should also needed to be handled not only my studies. I have to think from every side. 


sometime I think why don't government and centarl bank look at the Bank loan rates? The banks are giving personal loans @6% to 7%  per anum, car loan @8% per anum , house loan @9.5% per anum and education loan @ 11% to 12% per anum. Is the rate of education loan fair? I don't think so. Government must think about it atleast a bit.
Well, now I am confused that what to do which course will I persue that will be good for me other than B.C.A. ? 
Oops I forgot to thanks my friend Meghnath , he had also suffered the whole week with me in this killing hot climate. He went to every place along with me and he have also took me to  some colleges also to seek admission. Thanks for all that you did for me. 



KAJAL

KAJAL MEGHNATH
ME AND MEGHNATH







7 comments:

  1. Softdot Education offering best BCA Courses in Delhi, at Softdot Delhi institute Students can choose a good course and institute/college from our list wide study center,the best bca colleges in Delhi Ncr.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amhash! :) glad too see comments on this post after a long

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this valuable information. Really, this information is very helpful to search a top engineering colleges in pune
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are many hotel management colleges in India that provide the best courses in Food technology and catering. There is a great scope to make career in food production and catering in India.
    To make a career in food production and catering

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to be visiting your blog again, it has been months for me. Well this article that i've been waited for so long. https://www.pinterest.com/vendeslily/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Phen375 is the best dietary supplement designed for weight loss and appetite suppression! Lose weight faster and easier than ever with Phen375
    Phen375
    Has anyone tried Phen375
    Phen375 for sale
    where to buy Phen375
    Phen375 GNC
    Phen375 Side Effects

    ReplyDelete

Please say something, it makes me smile :)