BEGENING OF A NEW YEAR

hi guys......!!
****HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011****


I WISH YOUR EACH AND EVERY DAYS MAY FILL WITH LOVE CARE AND HAPPINESS, MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL ^-^
well on 1st January I was in my village i did picnic with family and with my cutepie there. we had lots of fun that day, i hope my every days will passes like this happily.
whole day i enjoyed that day, but in evening i don't know how my brother got to know about my love relationship with his wife's younger sister, as this is my 1st love of my life i was so scared. we thought my brother will get angry with this relationship, but when he opened his mouth it was different he he. :):) we were so happy that time. after that my brother told to my gf's mother about me and my gf, i thought she will also get angry but she dont, she agreed our relationship and told me that i am so good thats why she is happy with our love and said that to never breakup with her, never hurt her, i promised her that i will never hurt her..
i am not so a good boy but still people says that i am a good boy so i cant digest this word that i am a good boy, after all i have faith in my love, that if my love is true everyone will be pleased by me and nobody can break my love..
well wishing everyone a happy new year have nice time

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please say something, it makes me smile :)