LETS PLAY HOLI yuppppii!!

ahhh when festival comes in exam time we cant fully enjoy the festival nor we concentrate properly on exam , it really sucks :) tomorrow we have exam of Bst. :( 
 well holi is the most religious & ancient festival of India.....yesterday we did holika dahan (bonefires) we had lots of fun last night there, the woods were little bit raw so it was not burning , so we everyone brought burnable  material such as dried leaves, dried bushes, old cloths  by wandering here and there, he he it was really crazy lolzz :) 
aahahh ha today the color's day :) :) from morning escaped from everyone but atlast at noon my classmates caught me and completely changed the  colour of my face into green and black colour (looking like kalmooha :) :) ) but you know what after almost 3 years i played holi and felt so so so good :) you can see the condition of my face on the pictures :) its crazy , dont worry the day is not over yet , let see whats gonna happen more to my face..

 
HOLIKA DAHAN 
MY COLORFUL FACE :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please say something, it makes me smile :)