A NEW CLASS A NEW LIFE 1st april 2011

yesterday after receiving the report card i was feeling an extreme happiness of joy, atlast i passed the examination, thanks to all my teachers who have supported me, without them i may have gone out of my careers, and thanks to my parents too..how much marks i have secured , i am satisfied with it, in comparison of my previous academic report, i was completely hopeless , but it brought my hope again, and its the time to do something, ,even my parents are happy with it, 


today is the 1st class of our new class 12th  session  2011-2012, it is amazing feeling like a new day, a new life , a new class, i hope this year i will do more better, thanks to everyone who supported me,
yuppiiiii

  
  
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please say something, it makes me smile :)