Merry Christmas

♥ ♥ ♥ MERRY CHRISTMAS to Everyone ♥ ♥ ♥

The word Christmas It is an old English word that means "Christ's Mass" which refers to the celebration of the Lord's Supper, i.e. the Mass. The earliest occurrence of  the word on record is 1038 A.D. Christians at this time considered the Mass (Lord's Supper) to be the most important part of the celebration of  Christ's birth, hence it came to be called Christmas.
Source of information:- www.orlutheran.com 





well from childhood when I got some understandablity around when I was 5, I always use to hear its Christmas Day its holiday today I see people use to cut and eat the cakes , so I had assumed that Christmas means eating cake. 
When I grew up around 12, I got to know this day is celebrated in occasion of Jesus Christ 's birthday. From then on every night of 25 December I goes to Church a light a candle till now.
Now every year in this time I eagerly wait for the visit of Santa Clause at our township,He brings so pleasant gift for us an I loves it at all. 
Me and my friends gang enjoy this day with full dose of fun. I wish May God bless you all and once again MERRY CHRISTMAS, Celebrate this day with love♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥ peace and care. 
  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please say something, it makes me smile :)