What is Next?

Just completed the revision of Issue of share and debenture. our next exam is Accountancy on 13th december.
I was thinking about my past, what I have done before. My Mom and Dad are unhappy with that, they lost their faith over me, i had hurt them a lot i know, because of my past!
Now the only things that I can do to make them a little smile is by obtaining good marks in final board examinations.This will not remove their pain that I had put on them, but at least it can bring a single smile on their face, that will be worth a tremendous to me.I hope this much I can do for them.

"Mom and Dad I know I am not a good boy to yours, as much I know myself I am not so bad but what i have done that is bad, but I will try to  be good to you"
Lets see can I do this much for them or not, otherwise I will be feeling like to kill myself,. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please say something, it makes me smile :)