May aisa kyun hun


kajal, kajal majhi
how about this new click? :)
I am that kind of guy who realize that he have to study when exam is just on the head, seriously internal exam for this semester will begin after two days but, I am playing G.T.A. Who loves to attempt exams, right?
 And when exam is near I realize that I have not studied a bit of the syllabus. I always think that I have to do something,  I have to learn something new everyday, I have to touch the sky but, I don’t know what is in me, I just keep dreaming like day dreamers and spend hours and cannot concentrate on a particular thing. Life is on its way , I am growing older and older day by day but I don’t know I will reach the desired destination or not, the only thing I know that life is not that easy as it look like and I will never give up

Well Its been a month since I have written my last blog post and right after that day I have logged into my blogger account today. Phew! Seriously it was a busy month for me , weekly health check-up, guests, Summer training camp, boring college hours, and blah blah I don’t want to remember these. 

 ‘Durga Puja’ is almost near the most prestigious festival for we Bengalis, so, I have to do a lots of shopping , plans to hop at different places and gossips with friends.   Now a days the weather is horrible ,its raining whole day almost four days in a week and I don’t want this rain to spoil my puja plans. God help us. What we are we don’t know, when there is no rain we pray day and night for a drop of rain water but when it continues we get frustrated of this, we human are so selfish for our survivals.


A sneak peak from my garden

dew on flower, grass flower, purple, morning dew on flower


purple flower, purple lavender,


 
                                                                                  


                                                                                                                                            

2 comments:

Please say something, it makes me smile :)