Puja Vacation


Had spent some quality leisure time with my buddies  with lots of gossips, holiday plans, and Shopping Ideas as finally our Internal assessment exams for this semester is over and got some relief from these stubborn period :) I know our teachers will not disappoint us , most probably they will give 25 out of 30 that’s enough for me..
                 my life, college life, college vacations, kajal majhi
                                                             My smile of freedom :)

 Well this is festive season so we got a break of two weeks from daily hectic schedule but the worse thing in holidays is being in boredom when we have nothing to do. So, I have tones of plans to enjoy these two weeks and I would not let myself in boredom.

                 
                                       Some quality time with these two buggers :)

Waiting for a train 

Unfortunately today is a bad day for my family, it has been raining 
continuously from last three days and because of this a slippery layer has formed over the floor outside and unfortunately my mom got over there ,slipped and fell on ground and fractured her left hand. She was crying and me too with her. I am really worried because she is also a patient of High Blood pressure, so no more holidays, I have to take care of her as much as possible. But thank God I am in holiday to take care of her.

I got a lesson from this incident…  before mom has stepped outside for a walk she thought to prepare tea for three of us but suddenly she told that She will be back after a walk outside and then she will prepare tea and as she went outside she slipped down. What I mean is whatever we want to do , just start doing right now because we don’t know what will be in our moments ahead.








                                                                                                                                                                





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please say something, it makes me smile :)