Cherishing morning

sunrise pictures , sunrise wallpaper
pic credit: webmastergrade.com

Good morning! What a fresh & beautiful morning  it is , actually I woke up so early after a long time, and rarely I get chance to see the early sunrise , may be the last time I have seen it, was two months ago. It is easier for me to stay awake till 6 O clock , rather than waking up at early 6 O clock.

Well, Holi of 2014 is over and I have celebrated this colorless holi . It’s amazing that we wait almost a year for that day and everything gets over within few years . Well it is more than a festival when we all old school friends gathered together, played cricket at school backyard just like we use to play during our old school days. We cherished our school memories by lots of silly gossips, remembering the pet names of the teachers, watching the windows of our class rooms .  I must say, there is no better place than a school where we learn to live in the real world.


While we are enjoying our moments, there are 239 people in Flight MH370 which is missing from March 8, lt may be the biggest mystery in the history of human beings , where the world have adopted  to numerous technologies to fasten & easier our life, but nobody could find a trace of that aircraft since  day it is missing. Lets pray for those people inside that flight , they may be someone’s daughter, father, mother, brother, son, they may be someone’s hope to live, they may be someone’s life,  lets pray, because sometime miracles do happen.  

6 comments:

  1. God knows there are more Sunset pictures than those of Sun rise doing their rounds. Finally, a beautiful one of the latter. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish if I had click this pic :D thanks a lot :)

      Delete
  2. yeah... nyc post bro.. though ds tym d holi was celebrated colourless.. still u guys.. filled my memories wid lots of colours.. thnksssss a lot... bro :) n yeah... d cricket match.. ur blog followers sud knw.. dt u r a grt cricketer toooo.... =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a great day with you guys :) I am an ex-cricketer now :D :D

      Delete

Please say something, it makes me smile :)