The lost Children

pic credit : whatmakesmeasme.blogspot.com

 I was a small kid and  I don’t remember the day when I have lost my childhood friend in an attack years ago, but I  still remember his scream  on deathbed at hospital which still respire around my ears . I am his that shameful friend that no one allowed me to see him on bed as everyone thought that I will be scared If I see his wounded blood bathed body.

Today when I got the news about attack in a school at Peshawar , which harmed more than 100 little innocent souls , I turned up my head and asked him, “What is humanity? Can you show me its’ presence anywhere? What wrong these little children have done?  These children don’t know what’s wrong and right in this world then why did they had to suffer this brutality?  Can you please give us a reply?”  Sometimes I wonder if there is any live-able place in this world where there is no terror, war, discrimination, no religion and where there is only peace and love?

We can not blame the entire pond for a single offense fish, but there are few people who support the terror in hope that it will protect them and will not harm them until they are the victims of the terror when the ground beneath their foot is destroyed. But what wrong these innocent children has done?  . It’s the most shameful act whoever have done this , any human simply cannot harm the little kids .  I don’t mean to blame anyone but I am against them who support the wrong people in hope that they will not harm.
Islam is the one of the purest religion in this world, but why the people around the globe blame  the entire Islam only for few brutal people? . Don’t let it happen, lets raise the voice , lets pull out terrorism before they makes it their home.

God bless those innocent souls and may their soul rest in peace.  May God be with their family whose dream and happiness are broken apart.  



2 comments:

  1. I am saddened by the fact that in-spite of getting support from India in this matter Pakistan still released the mastermind of Mumbai attack. I am sorry to note that the state that support terrorism, suffer like this. Every time I think of those innocent children I shudder in fear and think - RIP Humanity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed no human can attempt such kind of brutality. Thanks for dropping down here

      Delete

Please say something, it makes me smile :)