My questions for God

God, God are you there

First I admit that I  don’t believe in any religions but I believe that there is something around us which may the God or may be some super power. But some incidents reminds me of God like the moment before entering examination hall , when I am in trouble then someone from inside me automatically spells this line “Oh God help me” . Well, I have a lots of doubt and questions for God and I will ask if I meet  him someday . Among them , here are my few questions that I will definitely ask him

are you the only one ?
Dear God! It is said that you are the only one , then why people believe  in you in many different way ? Some people assume you as Jesus , some people assume you lord Buddha , Allah and some people assume you the lord Vishnu ? Where there is so many discrimination among the people to follow you? It has divided the people in many religions as well as people hates each other belongs to different community ,the religion does not allow the people to do everything they want, it  has made the people weak and also compel us to do many unwanted things,  it has broken the unity among people.  Why there cannot be only one religion of humanity to follow and believe your path?

Why Innocent people die?
It says that even a leaf of tree doesn’t move without your will, then why lots of innocent people dies in natural disaster like earthquake , flood, cyclone and tsunami etc. ? People who believe you and worship your path day and night are the same people who lost their entire family in disasters . Recently one of my college friend from Nepal has lost his entire family in the earthquake, his parents used to work at temple and he was dependent on his brother. Is this how you treat your followers ?

Do you drink milk and oil?
I have seen this at almost every temples that people are offering milk to the idols of Gods, they wash the idols with milk as well as they pour the milk over the idol and the entire milk passes through drainage system and mix with the swage. I feel very bad that some people don’t have enough to provide daily milk for them and some people are wasting the most essential nutrition of life with your name .


2 comments:

  1. Everything has an answer and so does everything happening also has an answer . Its the way of thinking, some people are pessimists while others are optimists :)
    Try a little more, you'll get your answers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything has an answer and so does everything happening also has an answer . Its the way of thinking, some people are pessimists while others are optimists :)
    Try a little more, you'll get your answers :)

    ReplyDelete

Please say something, it makes me smile :)