DAYS PASSING ON

Days passing on and on but i am getting nothing from these days. how did i pass these 4 months I can't think can't remember what i did in those months. I just felt like i wake up at 6:00 am then school then tuition then back to home, every day the same activity. May be i didn't feel any special or may be i didn't tried to get something special. 4 months gone and now 8 months left for final board examinations, and still confused what to take as my higher studies? sometime when i think and interested about a stream then different thoughts comes that, can i afford that cost of that study? can i be eligible for that ? it will be the right stream for me or not? sometime i feel like i am mad dumb that i think like this.
well life is going good , having lots of fun everyday at school, as this is the last year of our school life. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please say something, it makes me smile :)