THE BORING DAY

today I was having the worst boring day of my life at school. I am the only silly student of our class that had went to school today, except me no one of my classmates came in the school. because after two days we gonna have unit test so they may be preparing at home for that and i am feeling that i am the only one that suppose to shows that i am punctual student that i present to school everyday, i am feeling upset on myself well i passed the whole day by surfing internet in the computer lab, this helped me to come out from getting bored. even when the respective teachers came they felt sleepy like boring bum when they saw that only one student is present. Oh God this happened for first time in my life. I planned that i will not go to school tomorrow i will be taking a nap for unit test he he.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please say something, it makes me smile :)