THE MOON AT NIGHT

Hey guys.. have you ever seen the moon at night pleasantly? last night around 12:30 am i went to bed but not feeling sleepy, i open the curtain of my window, the pleasant white light of the moon was coming inside my room it was looking so beautiful. The white marble floor was glowing more than another day, my room was glowing like milky white, it was awesome. i wander how the moon will look like from near.
from decades and decades our former species have seen this moon the same milky glow the same looking spot on moon.nothing has changed yet in looks of the moon but we all have changed, we turning more older, one day our glory skin will be dull but the moon will be same as it is, i was if i was in the place of moon then i can roam around the space , my milky look will give pleasant to the people of earth. ahh God is a talented artist. DON'T laugh i know it is a childish post. he he

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please say something, it makes me smile :)