TEACHER'S DAY : fun

i have been studying at KV Salboni from last year and this is my second year that i have celebrated Teacher's Day . We people had bunch of fun. I was appointed to teach from class 1 TO 5 as Work Education teacher for that Day in place of Umesh sir. :) . i don't have the practice to teach other, really that day i realized  that teaching is really very tough job, specially to teach the kids of  grade 1 and 2. they almost ate my mind i was not able to control their mischievousness , but these kids are really so sweet, they gifted me few pens. on the next class i told  them go to the games room and play whatever you people like then i felt relaxed from those heck :P . 
then we presented the gifts to all the teachers and guest after that we had a small party of samosa, sweet, cold drinks, i ate 4 packets and my belly was looking like football. Then our tuition teacher had also organised a small party for us i was unable to control my mouth after seeing those black jamun sweet and got 5 pieces ahh so yuummmi :P
then back to home,  at home momma had prepared kheer yummmi i ate up 2 bowl. i was feeling my belly will burst now! I went to chemist and got some digesting tablets after that i feel relaxed :)

Poonam and Anamika

yuummi MAZA & SPRITE

anamkia as maths teacher

anamika and jayanti

me the idiot

the samosa packets

3 idiots

one idiots

hmmm teaching the students

the crazy kids

aranya and me


modern ramp show!

namrata, anamika and me @ tuition 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please say something, it makes me smile :)