I am alive, are you?


Photo clicked on 12/12/12 to prove that I am alive. Are you alive too? :D

This photo is taken on 12/12/12 to prove that I am still alive guys, LOL :)  I was afraid that this world is going to end yesterday but nothing happened, just few hours of continue rain which politely changed the climate to extremely chilly, But I loved the weather of evening which was perfect for a picnic event.

I hope it’s a new beginning for all of us, those who want to do something new, to start with something new and to change damn path of the life then I think it’s a good time to do.  No no,  I am not a astrologist but I am saying what everyone at college was discussing yesterday.  For me , I don’t know what to do something new but, I am keeping much concentration on my studies , because I have a lot to know, a lot to learn and a lot to do and every day I will try to learn something new it does  not matter to me  that it will be from the syllabus or not but, at least I will get some knowledge about something.

Right now I am still thinking some wild ideas for the Sunsilk straight hair contest,  I am planning to visit a ladies parlor to ask them about hair straighten,   but that would be wild than wildest to enter into ladies parlor.  
pose with guitar, guitar pic
busy in taking guitar lessons. 


how to make straight hair, sunsilk straight hair
my hair straighting idea for Sunsilk straight hair contest. like it guys? :D

6 comments:

  1. Hi i am kavin, іts mу first time to сommentіng аnywhere, whеn
    i reaԁ this piecе of writing i thought
    i сοuld also makе cοmment
    ԁue to thiѕ good artiсle.
    Here is my website netbooks cheapest

    ReplyDelete
  2. reading random articles on your blog: really awesome bhaiya!! I have an idea to publicize it :D
    phsss!!
    Inbox :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah.. I remember dt day :p guys f our hostel.. Were planning to loot d biggest mall f vizag.. CMR mall :p awsm post... N dt photo.. Hair straightning ideas.... Yeah.. M alive... Still alive =D

    ReplyDelete

Please say something, it makes me smile :)