Our love completed one year

I am so happy because today is our love anniversary! it is our 1st anniversary. I had proposed to Dolon on 22nd November 2010 and she respond me on 23rd November 2010.  Thanks to God for gifting me such a lovable, daring, caretaker person to my life.and special thanks to my sweetheart DOLON
                                                i have no words to describe about dolon, what ever i would say , that will still be less.I was not having any hope for life, i was like a hopeless soul, I was like sinking in shadow, she came into my like just like a sudden thunder in a dark forest and lighten the whole forest. same came into my life and glowed my life.
"Dolon you have give me new world, a new hope, a new desire to live, you maked me learn to love and realized me what is love a new life to live and dream, you have given me more than love which worth more than anything in this world! I love you DOLON"
I am so lucky to have her as my everything. I am staying far apart from her but my soul always thinks about her like crazy!  Please God! i wanna be with her till the last breath of my life, never get her away from me, Please! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please say something, it makes me smile :)