Memories of DAV ECL Pandaveswar

dav ecl pandaveswar

I was cleaning some old files suddenly I my eyes went to this photo beneath some scrap papers, Oh it filled my eyes. It is the photo when I was studying in class (V) at DAV PUBLIC SCHOOL ECL PANDAVESWAR.
I studied there only one year on the year 2003 and had to leave that school due to transfer of my dad. I had got a nice place, nice school nice enviornment there also my nice nice friends. When I leaved I lost everything from there.at that time I was kid only and It was so difficult to shift specially mentaly to another school which really distructed my studies.
 Those days were truly so memorable so charming, we were little kids a really golden memories of school days.Oh God please send me back to those days again for once :(  
I miss you DAV PANDAVESWAR

Anyone if you have any photos of this school , if you like you can mail me to kumarkajal6@gmail.com
thanks

4 comments:

  1. hello I Ashok . I live in kolkata read in D.A.V model school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG... tui eta kobe upload korli.. cant believe.. I m seeing this pic in internet... :) :) :D
    Sri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. onek din hoye galo :) thanks for your comment sri :)

      Delete

Please say something, it makes me smile :)