My Stupid thinking...

I was just thinking in morning about exams. Just 1 ten days left to begin exams.
everyone says "study harder kajal study harder"
 someone says "kajal its the real time to prove what you are"
again someone says "kajal it will determine your entire career & entire life"
 my teachers says "work hard be happy & make me happy too"

Do this is the only thing that will determine our life?
 Is this the only thing to prove what I am?

Yes I agree For a teacher its a great expectation and our marks is a really great reward for them.

In exam only 30 or 32 questions will examine our whole life? But It doesn't see that we have wasted 12 years of our life. Isn't little bit rude system? I feel like creepy .

Well pardon me, I know I am wrong.

4 comments:

  1. Sorry but you are completely wrong. Take it like this, If you can not correctly write answers to the questions from your syllabus ,then life is even tougher. And a society without competition can not survive, you can not pay everyone same salary for performing different type of jobs, rewarding talent is the only way society progresses steadily and forever. And its common having such kind of thoughts during exam times. working hard is the only way . Best of luck for your exams

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol!! all those questions pushed on you wer pushed on me too! once upon a time. n u knw wat, i am truly glad that i studies hard.
    u cud be convinced that ur grades will not determine ur life.. but 1 thing for sure, IT WILL NEVER LEAVE U BEHIND! i am 27 in a month, i am an engineer n ppl still ask me about my 12th grades!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for dropping here to you both. @bhupendra thanks & yes this really happens to everyone during exam, I just wish it will be over soon, I cant handle tension.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Jovita yooooo!nice 2 here that you were in this same pond :) thanks for your inspiration & best wishes for your engineering.

    ReplyDelete

Please say something, it makes me smile :)