I won't make promise

promise day
What is your promise for your loved one, for your family for your friends? for everyone who is in your life?
Some fellows says that "promise is something that is made to break"
but In my opinion  promise is something like swear , that we have to fulfill indeed whenever its required. So think at least one before you make promise to someone. 


Really in our daily life we make a lots of promise to a lot of people, just like in my school everyday our economics teacher gives homework and when its not done we promise "I PROMISE SIR, TOMORROW I WILL SHOW YOU THE HOMEWORK" and when tomorrow comes we repeat the same excuse :)
like this many more promise we do to our love ones, to our friends that "whenever you will need any hands I will be there" but when actually they needs hand we are out or busy. this is not kinda fulfilling a promise.


so what we will promise with someone? help please
(sorry 4 my poor eng.)   

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please say something, it makes me smile :)