Happy Diwali to everyone


happy diwali, diwali images, diwali wishes, diwali letter
Diwali the Festival of lights, on this day our nation is decorated with lights like a new bride, the buildings, bunglows, streets glows with colourful lights, candels, Diyas(earthen lamps) and much more. May this Diwali will burn our bad times and enter us into good times.  Family gathering, friends, fun, Lights, Diyas and the smell of Kaju, Barfi, Ladoo and some more dishes really enhance the  joy and glows of this festival, Oops I forgot to say the new one a the "Diary Milk, kuch meetha ho jaye" :)
The street market is full of stuff for Diwali, the Candles, colors, Diyas, Lights, wall decorations, fireworks  and blah blah! Till my Childhood I use to wait for this day for just to brust the crackers, rockets , sprinkles and caps gun, But I started celebrating when I really understood the meaning of this festival.I hope you all be enjoying a lot this festival. I have a bunch of plans this diwali begening with shopping yuppi!  But  I will be quite busy in prepearing of Besan Laddo, decoration of my house with flowers, rangolis, diyas etc.  I brought 200 pieces of Diyas, 100 of Candles, and 6 sets of colourful lights flowers, and colors for rangoli. I think these are enough to decorate my house, and you know what I love lightning up the diya, I wish if I would be having a  good camera I would get some pics of my Diyas.

My plan for entire evening is with family and friends and fire crackers but hey ,Govt. warn us about using of firecrackers because the envoiurnment will get polute, but what  the govt. do rest of the year regarding contol of pollution? They don't know we youngsters wait for this day for a complete year, Sorry for being rude! 

 I hope to be enjoying myself too with my friends and family. I wish Happy Diwali to you and your Dear ones, May this festival of Light glow up you life and vanish away every shadow and evils. God bless you all. Tada!

2 comments:

  1. Well you are part right about bursting crackers. Anyways, it is my favorite festival.

    Wish you a very happy diwali!

    ReplyDelete

Please say something, it makes me smile :)