Few Memories of Diwali 2012


How was your Diwali night? I hope you all have enjoyed a lot. The last week was packed with festivals like Diwali, Kali puja, Bhaiya dooj, Kartick Puja and now Chaath Puja, because of these my pockets are empty now : D but don’t ask me why?

Well, I hopped around different places during Diwali night to see the decoration by lights, candles, and Diyas of the festival of lights.It was an amazing view like I was in an another day , the streets were blooming with  bright colorful lights, sparkle of fire crackers, ethnic bright shine of Diyas and Candles. That Day I wanted to celebrate a eco friendly diwali but the sounds of the crackers and excitement of my friends compelled me to burn some firecrackers, sorry about that : )  

Also pandals were build at many places for Kali pujas, I feel great that people of West Bengal celebrate Kali Puja like Navaratri and Ganesh Chaturthi, but I don’t know about other  states. Here I had clicked some pics on Diwali night. Have a look
Diwali rangoli, Flower rangoli, Rangoli photos, Indian rangoli.


street decoration, Diwali light decoration, wedding light decoration, house decoration with lights

durga puja street lights, colourful street lights

Diyas, mud lamp, diwali diyas, diya battis


firecrackers, rockets

Diwali pandals, puja pandals, Mahanad Kali puja pandals

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please say something, it makes me smile :)