Five people in my life

pic credit : http://cebufinest.com

From letters, then telegram, then telephone, then fax, then came mobile phones, then sms, then emails and now social networking and don’t know what is next…   Technology changes, we changes and so our life changes, Technology have brought our life from far behind to too forward and advance.

And now its time for WeChat where we can hang up with friends , families , relatives and so on..  Sending voice mail is really annoying and pocket itchy but WeChat have made it simple just hold, speak and then release, and some more interesting  features are Live chat, video call, video chat, you can also connect to giant Facebook,  you can also chat in cross platform, I mean chat between computer and smartphone from its Website www.wechat.com . and there is also an option “drift bottle” I don’t know what it is as yet I have not used this option but I think allow us to meet the people we don’t know by sending an message anonymously.

So, If you are going to ask me to name five people whom I would add in my WeChat list then and what would we chat?, then they will be…

My Mom:  You know I am momma’s little boy . She  is my angel , a best friend and greatest gift from God. I know after few year I have to stay apart from my family and a moment  will come when I have to do and face things alone and I would miss her angry words her guide.  I will ask her and talk about her guide just as she guide me now, I will share my every secrets and every moments that I would spend being apart from her and she is the only person in this whole world who know me better than anyone else before I came into this world and she is the only person that could guide me better than anyone else.

My Dad :  He is the only man whom I admire the most. He
taught me a lot of things , a lot of facts about life , he taught me how to live in every surroundings , how to win hearts of other people. As a army personnel  he know how to handle every hard situation and the most coolest man I ever saw in my life. I would chat with him about different moments and situations I face and take his clue and ideas for my every step.   

GrandMaa: Someday if it would be possible to chat with the
people who passed away so far then I would add my grandmother.  I have not seen my grandparents  not even their photographs as they have passed away when my parents were in primary school. I don’t know what is grandma’s love , how does it feel like? I want to feel her love,  I want to hear her voice, I want to chat about their old days, I want to share every words that is possible to share with her.

Dolon: Everybody needs someone special in their life to love, to
care, to smile, to feel very special.  She  is my cute heart that makes me smile every time I talk to her. She encourages me and motivates me whenever I feel down or loose. In a single line she is my hope to live. I will chat with her as normally two couple do, I would hear her sweet innocence voice to refresh my dumb brain, and will chat with her about  every moments I miss her by staying far across the distance.

Khoku Patra (MasterChef Kitchen Star 2013 contestant):
 She have not won  the title of Master chef but she must have won millions of hearts and inspired millions of  people like me. This 22 years old contestant don’t know how to read and write , she even don’t know to read the name which  is cheese or  which is butter etc written on the wrapper of a product, she had never ate pizza but she prepared a mind blowing delicious pizza herself and many other dishes of international level. She was one of the contestant who won the heart of judges many times. I would add her in  WeChat and  have endless chat. I would ask her journey from  the people’s kitchen to MasterChef kitchen star. I would ask for her inspirations, as she is truly an inspiration for me.

http://www.youtube.com/user/WeChatIndia?feature=chclk


This post is submitted for WeChat contest at Indiblogger.in for more details please follow this link. http://www.indiblogger.in/topic.php?topic=81

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please say something, it makes me smile :)