A day with friends and old school teacher.

Hello Readers, I have been away from blogosphere for may be months because of exams and yeah! Finally exams are over and I am out from the dense tensed atmosphere of exams. Every papers was good except the hell mathematics, well who wants to be under the cloud of exams but we have to.

So at last first year of my college life is over and I still can’t believe to myself that Its been more than a year I have leaved school.  Now I am in second year and going to take some tricky raging from the fresher guys, but not those traditional ragging like “give you intro” “sing your school assembly prayers”  “say good morning to everyone”  and blah blah! I am thinking something special that it will be funny enjoyable and even those guys will not feel bad to give ragging, so any ideas from you readers?

Yesterday was a fabulous day with five of my friends and one of our teachers. He got a good position in Delhi Public School and soon he will get married to his loved ones so we asked for a simple treat and yes he agreed and told us to cook whatever we want at his house like a picnic.  None of  us were a good at cooking so we searched on Google for quick vegetarian dishes and recipes so that we can cook it early as it was already 11:30AM and our sir has to catch train at 5:00PM  and after browsing couple of damn webpages finally we planned  to cook fried rice, matar paneer,  and puri.  I was very excited because I wanted to have cooking experience with friends.

The funniest was, we planned and we brought all stuffs that were required to prepare the dishes  such as vejetables, rice, spices etc, but there were no utensils not even a bottle of water to drink. ha ha that’s  a bachelor’s room :P we rushed to our homes I brought knives, and they brought  oven,  bowels, plates, buckets, water bottles etc.  We has forgot to bring any spatula so I  fried puri with knives and accidently I put thumb into deep boiling oil and the result it my thumb is still burned black. Matar paneer was cooked well but it was lacking taste and salt, and the fried rice was smelling so yummy but lacked of taste too, but thank God no one has complained or abuse about taste and saltiness rather everyone enjoyed the meal wish lots of fussy   funny jokes and gossips  , and I had overloaded my belly with rice.


let me introduce our teacher Mr. Bishwajit Pal. When we were in school he was terracotta teacher here but now he got placed in Delhi Public School, Bhopal. He is very friendly frank, good from heart and I guess his age is not more than 26 or 27 so he behave so frankly with us , that’s what I like in him most. Well the day was memorable. Thank you Akash, Arannaya, Arun, Meghnath and sir for a awesome day.

 Me grinding onion and garlic with a iron Rod! (Jugar) 

 What a smile :)

 Frying puri with knives I was an assistant chef 

Making dough of flour.  

yummy paneer :) 

Banana leaves as plates.

Finally its serving time 

Thats all we had salad, puri, fried rice and matar paneer.

2 comments:

Please say something, it makes me smile :)