Went through bad times

kajal majhi, selfie pose, selfie pose for boys

Again it was a boring beautiful Sunday, When I have a entire Sunday but have nothing to do, no plan, no outing , then its become boring , even more when its raining outside and the environment has become so romantic ,then I miss someone more but, I can’t do anything.

Well, I am in semester break and I have thought to enjoy these two months fully, but its not going to work, as friends are not present here and in home I have nothing new to do, same cooking, household work which I love but there is nothing new to read, same old novels , textbooks and blah  even the games are outdated , I play like I have mugged up each and every level.
I have been thinking for an Industrial training on some interesting topic like Cloud Computing or Database Management. I think it’s a good way to kill the time as well as a great chance to learn something new.

The last few month was very tough for me, I really had gone through bad times. I always wonder , how simple and beautiful my life was when I was a little kid, no tensions, depressions , fully endowed with parents’ love, I used to breath a life where there was life in each breath. But as I have grown up, I have really made it complicated. Everyday I wake up with a new hope, but there are something behind each hope which I am afraid of losing. I have to stand strong, I need a support, I need motivation, I really need them badly.
Bad times never goes in vain, I have learnt something from it. Life has full of unexpected twists and turns, If you had gone through then get prepared for another one, it may be on today , tomorrow or after a decade and most important, There is nothing permanent in this world.


4 comments:

  1. Cheer up bro....tough times make u a tough man

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmm right :) trying hard to make myself strong :) thanks

      Delete
  2. Nycccc.. But nothing iz gud or bad thinking makes it soo...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I disagree , Your intention behind any act determines whether it's good or bad.

      Delete

Please say something, it makes me smile :)