From my kitchen


First of all I want to admit that, I am not that good at cooking , I cook somehow to feed my belly which happens to be funny sometime, but yes I love to. Apparently I was not interested in cooking but because of mom’s health issue she has to stay away from kitchen and I prepare  the daily meal, I know I do not cook so delicious and mouth watery dishes but my parents never says anything about the tastes, they always praises my dishes and eats with some bunch of beautiful smiles which becomes emotional moments for me.   
Well, Actually cooking is interesting and fun but I don’t get enough time to prepare my favourite food ,  so I prefer to cook those things which are quick . easy and delicious . But for some special occasion I would try few quick and easy food from my list. Kheer is on the top of my list , specially made with mouthful ingredients like Cashew, raisins , coconut powder, and cherry.

Here comes the second dish which is my favourite too , its fried rice , who doesn’t love fired rice ? I can not turn off my eyes and nose whenever I see and smell fried rice,  its an awesome simple dish for daily meal. It is among those dishes which can be cooked in a short time and have mouth watering taste. We can decorate and flavour this dish with vegetables like peas , tomatoes , carrot etc. 

And lastly my very favourite dish among these is butter paneer masala , the thick gravy mixes of butter, cashew paste , sauce and other indigents with cubic paneer makes this dish yummy  and smooth in mouth.  It is perfect meal with the combination with fried rice and kheer.

Serving and keeping the food also attracts us , it enhance the beauty and deliciousness of the dishes . So BROSIL  presents Indigo Neuvo Melamine Dinner Set  which is perfect for serving the Kheer and Fried rice as its elegant  white colour with eye catching floral design of  blue colour  will enhance the beauty of white coloured dish like kheer and fried rice garnished with mint leaves and  coconut powder .   The most delicious Paneer butter masala can be served in the plate of Vibgyor Fidenza Bowl as it will be eye catching with its’ color with yellowish butter paneer masala.


This post has been written for my beautiful food contest held by BROSIL at Indiblogger.in 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please say something, it makes me smile :)