You are still the one : part 2


Kabir and Shilpa both were staying from last few days at Kabir’s hometown for a family occasion , they has became quite good friends .Kabir was leaning on a chair with his bag pack , Shilpa was passing by his room and saw Kabir was leaning on chair and she asked him “Why are you standing like that?”

Kabir: Nothing much, I have to pack my stuffs but  having bad headache.

Shilpa: That’s bad. Hey I massage my mom’s head when she does have headache and she feels so good, let me do it in your head too.

Kabir: Thanks but big no! You will kill me. Today in evening I will leave for Kolkata. Mom is alone there and I has been here for more than a week.

Oh, you are leaving, I had a great time with you here . I will get bored again until I go back home. Shilpa yelled after taking a deep breath .

Kabir: Hmm I had a great time with you too as well as I got a good friend too. Hey, but don’t forget words to continue your studies .

Shilpa: You know what, you are so sweet. Yes I will continue my studies .

Kabir: Really I am sweet? Then why do you used to think me as a stubborn boy?

Shilpa: Just like the way you use to think me cruel and violent girl. Hmm?

Kabir: No comments please. Let me pack my bag.

Shilpa: Hey give me your contact number, I will call to disturb you when I will get bored! excitingly 

Kabir: ok I will give it, but please let me do my work now!

Yet Shilpa has not realized that she have evolved some feelings for Kabir apart from friendship until few drops of tear came out when Kabir headed for the station . But, she managed to console herself that its nothing, just an emotional attachment .




to be continued...

2 comments:

Please say something, it makes me smile :)