A tale of intrigued love : Part 3

pic credit : paulcbrunson.com/

3rd September 2010
After no connection between Kabir and  Shilpa for few months , on 3rd September 2010 in the early morn around 6:00 AM , Shilpa’s cellphone rang up with a sweet calling tone . She rubbed her eyes and peeked on the screen, it was an unknown number but she took the call .

“Hello, who is it? “ Shilpa asked

“Hey, its me Kabir, Wish you a very Happy Birthday dear”  Kabir replied from the other side.

“Thank you so much, wow I am surprised. You called me!”
“Idiot, where have you  been?  But tell me one thing, How did you know that today is my birthday and from where did you get my number?” Shilpa asked.

“Ha ha, sorry about this, do you remember the day before I left for Kolkata? I was reading something and when you suddenly entered my room I pulled my hand at my back and I was looking at you strangely , and you were asking me that what I was hiding?  That was your personal diary and I got all the information from there. I am really sorry that I have read it without your permission, but all the notes were interesting“   Kabir said.

“Oh my God, you read my diary? I will break your nose.  My sister told me that you were spying on me but I ignored her. Its ok , but if you want me to forgive you then I want my birthday gift, so where is my gift Kabir?” Shilpa said.

“Okay, next time when we will meet your gift will be ready there, but what do you want as gift?” Kabir asked her confusingly.
“Ha ha are you scared? It’s nothing , just come and meet with me then let’s have some dummy chat with few cups of coffee together, it will be the greatest gift that you can give me, can you? “ Shilpa replied excitingly .

“‘Sigh’ you are talking emotionally, are you alright?  Ok done, on the next weekend we will meet at you place, are you ready? “ Kabir said

“Yes am fine with it.”

“Hey, I have to leave now for some work, can we talk later? “ Kabir said.

“Yes, we will talk latter, have a good day, and take care thank you”

“You take care too, enjoy your day!” Kabir said.
It was the day from when they started talking with each other over phone and text messages and sometime after two or three weekends they use to meet and spend some lovely moments. But they did not realize that they were growing something more than friendship in their hearts …


TO BE CONTINUED …


do support me with your comments :) 

2 comments:

  1. Curious to read whole story :)
    then next publish-en date ?

    ReplyDelete

Please say something, it makes me smile :)