A healthy child makes a happy home


Someone was right that, ‘health is wealth’.  It’s the real wealth that no one steal from you . If you have health then you will have all the other wealth .
 Ever since I was born I have been suffering from various diseases . At the age of seven I got jaundice , but non of my family member knew or heard about jaundice at that time  and because of that it has lead me to deathbed for three months . Again at the age of 15 I got congestion in my lungs which spills fresh blood with cough , later I was diagnosed with Bronchitis , which is a awkward disease that I can’t stay long outside at dusts and smoke and so many other rules that I am still following to protect myself. Now , few months ago I was diagnosed with  tumor in scruff of neck and doctor has prescribed me for surgery.  I don’t think that I am mentally and physically ready for that deadly surgery , as well as I have never dreamed that someday I too have to use blades and forceps over my body .

 so what I have learned from my those life incidents?
Because of those diseases  my entire family was affected mentally as well as financially.  If I am not well then how can my parents can stay happy? It is not the good sign of healthy and happy family. May be I was careless about my health and hygiene, that is why I am suffering today .  

Well now lets talk about health. When it is about health then the first thing comes on the top is ‘Immunity’  the power to fight with illness . A strong immunity helps to fight better with illness , daily harmful external elements and help to recover soon from any disease .  A strong immunity can not be build at the age I am right now, it can be build from the childhood of a child when their body is developing . One should follow the following points  below for the betterment of child immunity system .

Proper diet with lots of green vegetables is necessary , which contains antioxidants that support to strengthen the child immune system .


One should drink more water to flush out the toxic from body and keep the body hydrate .


One of the most important point. Daily physical activities is the most important thing for child’s health . But in the present world of technology , children are more addicted to mobile , tablets and gadgets to play games and self entertainment rather than playing outside . It reduces the effort of physical activities , which is the most harmful things for those children. Parents should limit the usage of gadgets and encourage their children to go out and play , breath in fresh air and see the real world  rather than the virtual digital world.

Hygienic system is an important issue and it can effect both directly and indirectly in child’s health . Proper hygienic system and hygienic lifestyle should be maintain to prevent water and airborne diseases . As well as perfect hygienic home and activities not only initiate a good health but also leads to a better lifestyle  .

Dabur has came with a great initiative “Dabur Chywanprash” which has been prepared with ancient methods and with precious herbs like amla and Giloy . It’s a great immune enhancer for everyone . Children’s body are developing , Dabur Chywanprash can be the best  modulator for their immune system .

Children are like flower in our house, when they play , smile , eat and laugh it feels like the flower is blooming with a great shine . Be curious about your child immune system  , as a better immune leads to a great health . When your child is blooming with good health then your entire house  will be happy with the glow and beauty of that flower.


This post has been written as a part of ‘A healthy child makes a happy home’ campaign held by Dabur India at Indiblogger. Know more about Dabur Chywanprash here https://www.liveveda.com/daburchyawanprash/


2 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful post. I am so sorry for the hardships to your health that you experienced when you were young. That must have been very frightening. Beautiful job articulating how you can keep an eye on your children's health and wellness. Stopping in from the International Bloggers Association. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot, its great to have your comments here :)

      Delete

Please say something, it makes me smile :)