Missed a Chance for First Kiss


Let be myself frank with all of you and it might going to be a slightly naughty blog post . Its about our early days when Dolu and I  were early lovebirds and those were the best days when nobody knew about our relationship.

We stay in two different cities and on every weekend we had a plan to meet and spend some quality time with each other . Gradually we became so close and we had some feelings or desire to feel each other so closely . Well, love and kiss doesn't need any proper time and moments to give and express but we were so fools that we had planned to have our first kiss on a very special date , that was on her birthday. But my bad luck was that my semester was just over the day before her birthday  and because of the studies and heap of exams I could not find time to shave my beard . Can you imagine how does an unshaven beard for a week looks and feels like? Only one word “Horrible” .

And finally her birthday came and we both were so excited  and in romantic mood because we were going to have our first kiss  like fools  and as usual we went to the same place where we usual spends time together. I presented her birthday gift , it was a wrist watch which she was dreaming from past two years, wow, she was so happy and so am I.  At last she started to talk about the plan of the day we had and was little nervous too and finally the moment came.

I took my unshaven untidy face towards her charming pink lips but instead of kissing she cried loudly and rudely , because my tough rigid beard poked into her soft cheeks. I looked into her face and yes there were few red marks like rashes , that was really my bad luck and finally…

She: “Oh you dirty untidy man, why don’t you shave? Is that your face or rigid road of pins? Look at my face!”

Me:  “I am really so sorry baby, it was my fault, actually I didn't have the time to shave as you know my semester ‘s exams were over yesterday and I was busy in that and I could not shave for a week”

She: “For a week? Oh God! I can’t take it. Your beard poked into my face so badly that I feel like I got rashes”

Me: “I am sorry baby, hey look there is a parlor over there, just wait 15 minutes here , let me shave and we will try again”

She: “Really? You think its funny? You spoiled my plan and my mood , now you got the idea of shaving, very nice, you go over there, and I am going home,  come with your shaven face next time or I will kill you for sure”

So, that was my bad luck and I have never before got insulted in such way

'This post is a part of #WillYouShave activity 
at BlogAdda in association with Gillette'.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your first chance. It's a sweet tale.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) its great too have your comment here :)

      Delete

Please say something, it makes me smile :)