Sunday journal #1


As usual today was simple, my day started with a cup of tea and by watching the birds, trees and distant object with my pity telescope .  sometime I accidentally focus my lens on a balcony at the nearby apartment  where usually I see a damn cute girl surrounded with heap of books and I feel sorry for her , maybe she is a medical student (my intention is not to watch her)

I went to the market with a giant groceries list made by mom and there I found some stuffs in that giant list which I  read thrice to pronounce properly “Oh mom! Where did you find this name? “ .    I carried back three full bag of groceries items , really its the weekend shopping or monthly shopping ?  .  There I meet some of my old school friends , they were hanging out together and I wish I could join them but, no time man!.

found these pity kids at market

I came back home and then I surrounded myself with books as semester exams are heading towards us near and near each day . Preparation for semester  and for the Master’s entrance as well as for few prometic exams with which I really feel myself in jam-packed container . I am really frustrated with the daily schedule from home to college and again from college to home  and sometime I get confused with myself that what to do first and what not to do.

That's my Sunday


Now I understand the importance of giving time to ourselves.  We need to sort out little time from our daily schedule for us or for ourselves and spend these time by doing things that’s makes us happy, brings peace in mind , lighten the joy inside us . If you ask me what are the things in my list that makes me happy?
I love lonely place and I wish I could sit there for couple of hours where there is nobody to disturb me and I can quietly stare at the sky, tree , birds and surroundings .


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please say something, it makes me smile :)