My New Year Resolutions : 2019


I was so busy that today after eleventh day of this year  I have finally realized that I have not made any resolutions for this year. Without any moto without any target  I cannot reach upto my expectations. It's not too late to start a new chapter in a new way but somewhere I have missed eleven days without following any rules of my resolutions. Let's start it now.


STAY FIT:
Health is the first important thing at first and health should be our first priority, because a lot of things in our life depends upon on our health directly or indirectly. My job, my dreams , family, loved ones, my achievements and financial stability depends on me and my health. And the most important part in this is my family that completely depends on me and I depends upon them. So if I can stay fit then I can bring smile on their faces.
We all are so engaged with our work schedule, we leave for office at morning and get back to home at evening, we restlessly work hard day and night , but for what? Money, life , achievements, success, so that we can enjoy the rest part of our life right? But what! If our health doesn't co-up with the things we want to do? Suppose we want to go out hang out with old school buddies, we want to go to our favourite restaurant and enjoy the delicious food, but our stomach is not fit to take that ! we saved our hard earned money and brought our dream house and car but because of health we can not enjoy it!! Then what's the point of hard work if everything goes in vains just for one term “HEALTH” ?

BLOGGING:
I was not in touch with blogosphere since last one year, because hectic schedule of life and somewhere I was a slightly upset with myself as I was not getting that much of response from here , maybe because lack of quality contents. But now I am going to stick it  and I am going to write oftenly whenever I can, because blogging brings smile on my face , and whenever someone give response on my posts it gives me a joy from inside. I will surely work hard on it.

BE ORGANISED
I have also written this on my previous post. I have seen like in daily life incident we can quickly find a book from a bookshelf where every book has been labeled properly and placed orderly. And it's very irritating when we have to find a book where every book is unlabelled and scattered around poorly. In such way of we try to organized everything , I know everything is not possible but how much probably we can, then our life will become easy and more manageable than before. Believe me!


WORK-LIFE-BALANCE
From past few months I was so busy with my work that even on weekend I use to work on some private projects other than my regular jobs. It was not for extra earnings but because I loved the research works that I do. But after some incidents I have realized that spending time with family is important as our job. I believe I don't need to work extra hours other than the duty hours for which I have been deployed to prove my credibility towards the boss and organisation. If there is an emergency I will give my full support towards it but other than this I don’t think it's necessary to prove myself towards the organization. Because I have a life and a family, and my presence at my family is much important. They also need my support and some time with me.

TRAVEL:
From last two years I have not went out for any tour. I just want to get some fresh air, experience something new . I want to explore the nature, snow, mountains, seas. I have my entire life to work but I won’t get much time to frequently travel . I want to leave all the stress, buzz of the city and pack my bag. Hold the hand of my loved one and go out to relax and gaze around.

So these are my resolutions for this year and I will stick to it positively and try my best to achieve them.
ME Thinking of loosing a year





LETS DO IT


3 comments:

Please say something, it makes me smile :)