two unique dishes for me


Myself  a simple boy from a small village salboni (west Bengal). I like the tv show master chef India contest. Due to the burden of board examination I can’t watch the show daily.my English is so poor, but please try to understand.
Well I don’t know much about the foods because in this small village people generally don’t have much idea about special food, here kheer, monglai paratha,coconut sweets,puri , fish curry etc mean special dishes to we people which in generally use cook in festivals.  Me myself have not tasted more than pizza.
Well  Its on 26th January of last year , we were having a party at my friend’s house,  there I had tasted custard pie with fruits for the 1st time.  It was so yummy! that I had ever tasted,
& second its on teacher’s day, we saved some money after the teacher’s day party and we thought do eat something with the money and planned to buy KAJU. Then the girls of our class cooked “kaju curry” that I had tasted for the 1st time in my life. These are the only 2 dishes which were unique for me.
Thanking all

2 comments:

  1. yummy and good post.
    These are my post links on indiblogger- http://www.indiblogger.in/indipost.php?post=91580 , http://www.indiblogger.in/indipost.php?post=94391 , http://www.indiblogger.in/indipost.php?post=94385 .please click the links and view my posts to promote them and return back to the links and click on promote the post..
    hope that u will promote my posts.
    ALL THE BEST.

    ReplyDelete

Please say something, it makes me smile :)