HAPPY RAKSHA BANDHAN

hello!! today is raksha bandhan! so wish you everyone hApPy RaKsHa BaNdHaN , as you know its a great indian festival, hmmm relationship is the essence of festivity, each occasion calls the family together for celebration,   RAKSHA BANDHAN is a festival of one such relation,  that is of brother and sister, this relationship is no where celebrated as in india, it is the celebration of the bond of love and affection between bro and sister, this day siblings pray for each others well being and happiness,
The word RAKSHA BANDHAN , gives the meaning of a bond of protection, on this day brothers make a promise to theirs sister to protect them from harms, troubles and sisters pray to God to protect their brothers,
on this day sisters tie the silk thread called rakhi on theirs brothers wrist and pray for wellbeing and brothers makes the promises
when brothers are not near , sisters send the rakhis to their brothers via courier,
in my life i dont have any siblings i am only one child, but i have a sister i can say in proudly, she lives in our town, she have proved it that not only by birth we can have relationship of bro and sister or any other relation, but by love and affection we can also have as our own, she is like my elder sister and loves me a lot lot, today my eyes got full of tears when i was tie ng the rakhis of my own, she has sent me these rakhis via post because i stay far from my home town, i wish every year in this occasion near her but i cant due to so much problem, i thanks to GOD for such a nice sister of mine, and thanks to my sister from my core of heart for her such love and care, i am always there for you dear,
this year i have received two rakhis, one has been sent by my sister and another one by her friend, she is also so nice the cute pie    :) :) :) love you dear sister
below some photos of those rakhis
from sangita di and rakhi di







from rakhi di

rakhi on my wrist 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please say something, it makes me smile :)