MY 1st DAY IN KV SCHOOL BRBNML

well.... you know now a days i am so happy with my life, its just like a new starting,
Today it was my 1st day in KV school, I was so exited from yesterday to goto school, yesterday i had already meet some class mates, they took my introductions, thats why my nervousness has decreased,

we are only 7 students in our class,, all are so friendly , frank and fun loving, and i liked the teacher's also they are so funny.
due to last working day of this month today the school was over in half day, but really i have enjoyed a lot today the 1st day!!
o ya i forgot to write that on TEACHER,S DAY i got a duty in place of a teacher , he he lolz i am scared a little bit exited too, because i dont know what to do here on that thay he he helppp! :) :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please say something, it makes me smile :)