MY FIRST CLIFF CLIMBING

well today i was watching the photos with my friends and remind me that day when i has climbed that cliff for the 1st time in my life, that day i was out with one of my friend, when we were returning back we saw a cliff , thats not actually a cliff , when the coal mines blast its ground to break the coal in pieces in between the coal some huge size of rocks they gets, so they dumps those rocks in a place and day after day due to lots of rocks its looks like a cliff, but it very dangerous , the rocks can slide down like mountain avalanches,
i told my friend that its not good to climb there but he insisted me to go, so i went, when i was climbing my full body was vibrating due to fear, and i was feeling like stars around my eyes due to my health weakness, when i was looking down ahhh my heart was beating so hardly DHAK DHAK! but i had enjoyed.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please say something, it makes me smile :)