lazy day at school

Oh damn! What a boring day it was! wasted a whole day at school , we are just taught only 2 period and the rest 7 periods gone empty and we passed these periods by sleeping, poking each other, little bit fight, and silly gossips with the girls of my class. Oh yes i had took there my new cellphone Samsung : champ , so i didn't felt bored too much, we took some photos ourselves to post st Facebook. i have been studied from last 2 years in this school, its the second best school in my school life, the first one is D A V Public school kusunda, that school taught me a precious part of my education. finally here  now Its class (XII) the last year of my school life so i would capture every special moments in the class into my champ's little camera. Perhaps i had a nice camera with good megapixel. You know what? now i realizes that why people says school life is the best part of a human's life. oh God! oh God! please send me 10 years back , i would again start my school life.  duuh! enough explanations :-) :-)
 .Oh i just remember we have monthly test from next week, i hate this damn monthly tests, its just increase the pressure.its all right i am enough ready to face this silly exam.

me an idiot

these are good students

me, sourav and rajesh

my cupid classmates

me and rajesh

5 comments:

Please say something, it makes me smile :)