Raksha Bandhan wishes

hello guys.
my best wishes of rakhsha bandhan to all the brothers and sisters, it is a great occasion for brothers and sisters, the word RAKSHA = PROTECTION , BANDHAN=KNOT, its a knot of protection between a brother and sister, sisters prays for their brothers and in return brothers should protect their sisters from every evil condition. (enough lecturered  ) :)
well my two sisters has sent me the rakhis, as every year i eagerly wait for theirs rakhi. love you rakhi di and sangita di, see the pics of yours rakhi you sent me


4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice writing but need to improve some blog theme also. good thought about
    Rakhi to India

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks and yes I am also thinking about to change this theme but, not getting proper theme according to my choice. thanks for the advice

      Delete

Please say something, it makes me smile :)