NEED A NAP

Oh damn! the 3 idiot's song is very true :)
Give me some sunshine, give me some rain, give me another chance, wanna grow up once again,
just our FAI unit test ended and feeling like a little burden have drowned over my head, again every week i have to attain a test. its a headache. know what this time i have got unexpected less marks in my life, hey please don't ask the numbers :)
you know what sometime i think i dream to take a rebirth again and wanna start my life in a new way where there will be no mistakes, no bad work, a life which will always be filled with love, joy, colors, beauty and truth. leave rebirth just think and go back to 18 years, when i was kid, awww so precious moments that was, every time i used to be in someone's lap.no tension , everyone use to love and care with their adorable hands. that time i use to think, when i will grew up? when i will free from the parents restriction? blah blah and many more......... and now when the dream time came i again thinking to go back to that childhood, Oh God what a complicated life you gave?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please say something, it makes me smile :)