Result is near


RESULT, expression on result day, students on result day, exam result
My nights are going sleepless, 
my days are going
useless. 
So I asked GOD, "is this love?". 
GOD replied, "no dear, result is near

Days are going on like useless and result day is coming near and near, how badly I have passed the days after the month of March I know well just like a complete boredom.
I had well planned before exam that when the board exams will be finished I will be completely free for two months and in that two month I will learn something new like java programming, simple system programming etc.
But every time I tried to concerntrate with books, I don't know where my mind use to be, I  use to lost my complete concerntration and start to think about about the result day that"who will be the result? what grade will I get? I will be pass in Accountancy or not? What will happen if I fail? will my parents be happy? how I will handle myself if I will be fail?" blah blah and many other question used to eat up my mind. This is how I have passed the April and May.


And finally the day I use to worried about is not now a nightmare , it is complete near. The CBSE will announce the result on web around 23rd or 24th of May , I am very nervous and sleepless night.  Among five subject Accountancy , Business Studieis , Economics, English Core and Informatics Practices , the Acoountancy paper went worse so I am worried about that too much. God help me please Don't know what to do now.


My wishes and few words for students like me.
I Wish you all the best for the result and have a great success ahead God bless you all. 
Well the result day is a day which matter something most important in every students life specially the matriculation result and intermediate result which matter every hardwork you done in your last ten and twelve years. Those who get good grade they feel like flying over heaven obiusly its a most happiest and saddest day for us.


 And those who get bad grade feel like hell of hell. And in this situation such students get depressed , feel like to commit sucide , they think they did not made their parent happy blah blah.
Please don't do such foolish activities because I don't think the rerult worth more than your life? or do you think that the result worth more than you?   Do you remeber the stories of a "spider and the king " that we had studied in third or fourth class? keep try or just give a onemore try.
I know parents really have great expectance from their kids and they will realy feel worse , feel yourself guilty but also promise them that you will be something in your life. 
Only college degrees in not important for jobs and higher education , the thing is the skill, if you want to accure the skill then there is lots of certificate courses available , you can do from there.
Don't feel depressed and feel worse than everyone, know what life always take hard exam and changes the track, and you should not choose the track wher life takes you, but you should choose the track where you want your life to be. So if one way is closed then there  more hundreds ways are opened but always choose the right track. 


And yes whatever comes in our way , whatever battle we are ragging , we always have a choice, always choose to be the best of yourself, it is the choice that make you  who  are you and you can always choose to do what is right.
Don't quit 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please say something, it makes me smile :)