Internet is fun in the world of mobile phones

inter on mobile, internet is fun on mobile



I am glad to tell everybody that I have using internet via my cellphone when I was not having my dekstop. Internet is an another world for me where I spend most of my time in between daily busy life, I have found internet a very mode of learning and a true entertaining place. 


Well said.. lets go to my history , where I have learnt a good life lesson from internet community site. You might have heard about m.Frenze.com its a social networking wapsite, When I was 16 I use to chat on that site, there I meet a girl and after chatting with her for some days I was feeling like I am in love with that girl( I was not knowing a s h i t of love that time :) ) , I was a newbie on internet so I was not aware about fake profiles, so what happend? She was not a girl it was a fake profile of a boy :) I got a good lesson that day. Thank God


I had never thought that mobile phone will bring such revolution in the field of communications, mobile phones has completely changed the face of communications  in recent few years with development of advance technology. Now we can do almost all internet activities with our mobile phones that we use to do in the idiot box (computer). From online banking, shopping, sending emails, photosharing, live chatting, watching online movies etc and many more.


My mobile and the internet is my best friend because it kills my time and fill my lonliness, I get my every doubt and every question cleared with the help of internet, whenever I got any doubt I just pick up my cellphone and post the questions in online forums. 
 Now a days I don't feel bored in my school and I don't bunk the boring classes, when I feel bored I just pickup my mobile and connects to internet hiding under the desk and started to chat, then I takes the sleepy faces of my classmate and share on my facebook wall quickly and the real masti starts :)  how easy to share pictures now right?
Now I don't donwload everysongs and fill my memory card, I lisent to the songs online before downloading it, this helps me to filter the boring buzzing songs!
Also I enjoys online apps such as mbuzz, nimbuzz, ebuddy, yahoo mobile, facebook mobile etc to connect with the friends arround thw world, 


My mobile is also full with online gaming apps from gameslof, rockstar games etc, these apps are really faboulos, I enjoy the most playing online games other doing anything on my mobilephone. I am also fond of wapsite for downloading games, software, wallpapers, tunes etc. Another more than important thing is Google it is an handy internet tools.
I don't want to watch television any more to watch a movie and wait 15 minutes for ads after every 10 minutes, I just search what I need in Youtube including live cricket matches online. So enjoying the 3G service on full. This is how internet and mobile is my entertainment world and my bestest friend. I have experienced GPRS, EDGE & 3G, now waiting like greedy to have a taste of 4G. 

Mobile and Internet is no more communications, it has become a madatory tools for every person arround the globe, and now a days mobilephones are coming with fully loaded apps, updates software and much more utilities, the inventions of new internet technology such as GPRS, EDGE, 3G & 4G has brought new craze in the internet.  so techoligically advanced people are getting much fun from this services, and other people are also fulfilling the requirments of internet activities according their need , as every service is available on mobile internet. That is why mobile phones and internet are becoming friend for every people.


I love Vodafone and its services www.vodafone.in/fun

4 comments:

  1. It was not just a well written post but also very informative. Got to know a few new things. For me it was time well spent reading this. All the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Medha :) I took 6 days to write this post he he :)

      Delete
  2. nice post,i am beginner blogger,looking forward blogging.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for dropping down here, and all the best for your blogging..
      cheers!!

      Delete

Please say something, it makes me smile :)