Going out for few days!


Puffy eyes , Black circles, sleepless nights from last 20 days due to tension of bloody exam results. So leaving all these worries behind and going out for few days to chill myself. I don't know what gonna happen after result, what will be my marks yuck! its killer time.

I don't know when CBSE is going to publish the result I hope probably at the end of this month.
Well I am going to visit my birth place tomorrow (Mahanad, Hooghly) as I have not visited there for more than a year, after that I gonna visit  kolkata (kolkata serological) for my check up :-) I hope to have  great time this week with my childhood friends there.
But I will miss my computer, my blogs and the whole internet, but I will always be worried about my exam result. Wish me good luck for it please, I really need it.

have a look at my new blog LOVE DIARY

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please say something, it makes me smile :)