I wish If I had one more chance to...


school life rocks!, kids in rail,

I wish I had one more chance to back into my school life...
From L.KG to (XII) those were my golden and happiest days. But I realized it much later. When I see the kids in school uniform passing by the streets It makes me remember my sweet memories of school.
At those days I used to think school is a part of hell and now I realize it was the golden days of my life. It was my life in which my days used to start with a whisper of good morning!  From momma and ends with a goodnight! From dad.  I use to leave home at 7:00 AM morning and back at 2:00 PM. I did not have any single problem in my life, and my days were only filled with my mischievousness. I was a free minded bird, only I had to worry about homework of Math. I miss the silly gossips with friends about the girls, I miss the fights with them for seat, I miss the lunch time when we all used to share our lunch with each other and oh yes I used to eat tiffin during class hiding from teacher that was fabulous.
 When teachers used to ask questions I try to hide my face behind my friend and prays to God "Oh God today not me please" and after getting scolded by the Hitler how we use to abuse him after leaving the class :). I think probably every one of you had your first cruise at school life. me too had, She was a damn beautiful girl and mischievous like me , She is a regular visitor of my blog so I don't going to write her name otherwise she will kill me :) I miss the fights with you dear :(

first school identity card
 My Identity Card when I was in L.K.G :)

kv salboni, kendriya vidayalaya salboni, Salboni Midnapore
My last school. K.V Salboni :) 

dav public school pandaveswar
Group photo when I was in fifth standard @DAV Public School Pandaveswar

I wish I had one more chance to become a child again...
Are you happy as you are growing up? Sometime I am afraid of growing up... My childhood was the beautiful and sweetest moments.  Tensions and Our responsibilities increases as we grow up, sometime our past kill our present, but when I was child I was a prince to my parents but I always wanted to grow up soon but I didn't know the real world is beautiful but very scary too. I always regret about my past whatever wrong I did. Sometime I pray "Oh God! Please send me back to those days again just for a once, I want to start my life again in a new way, Oh God please...!"

childhood memories, life at childhood


Memory never dies


2 comments:

  1. The first picture kind of took me back to my school days. Indeed, even I wish I can go back to my school days! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss my school days :(
      thanks for such sweet comment :)

      Delete

Please say something, it makes me smile :)