My first attempt in making pasta



tangy pasta, first cooking, pasta reciepe

Dear Sunday!
Although it was a nice week filled of holidays, but it is quite boring to stay at home and have nothing to do other than studies and little helping hand to momma. Yesterday was 64th Republic day but I am sorry I could not have wrote anything yesterday in my blog because of Fever,  so “Happy Delayed Republic Day” to every citizen of India.

When we enter into college we found Sunday as boring,  same with me here, so I thought to do something different today, I whishpered to myself “why don’t give a try to kitchen today?”  then quickly I hopped into kitchen cubboard to check is there anything than can be cook quickly, and yes I did found some fancy pasta, then I quickly humped over Google “How to make pasta?” there were lots of recipe but was flaunting over my head so, I asked to mom and she told me a really simple and quick idea, here it is...

Ingredients needed are..

One Tomato (cutted into several pieces)
One onion(finely chopped)
One tiny ginger(chopped)
Garlic(two or three cloves)
Spices as per your taste
Salt
Mustard oil/oilve oil
Fancy Pasta
Tomato sauce
Peas
chilly

Here is how I have prepared the pasta..

Fill a pan plenty of water  and boil it, when the will boil add those pasta and add little salt stir it untill it is soft.

When the pasta has become soft remove it from heat then run cold water for 10 seconds and then put it on a colander, keep it aside.

Now heat oil , add those chopped onion, garlic, ginger, add a pinch of salt, chilly keep the heat high .When the onion has become pink low the heat and then add peas, cutted tomato, now add some spices as per your choices, stirr it for two minutes then add little tomato sauce then when it will produce a yummy smell add those pastas put the heat on high and mix the pasta properly for two minutes. Its ready!

And accidently it was cooked yummy!  But lacked of little more taste actully something was missing.  So, It was my first attempt in making pasta if you have any other easy idea  please let me know!
Wish you have a good day!

2 comments:

  1. well tried (:
    http://modonika.blogspot.in/2013/02/enter-to-win-modonika-jewelry-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Please say something, it makes me smile :)