Result time ,Pappu pass ho gaya



happy boy, happy after result, Thank God I am passed

I have been waiting for the result of 1st semester from last three months and finaly I was declared by Wbut (west bengal university of technology) yesterday.

Honestly, when I was in school ,result day use to be the worst for me and I use to stay stubborned until I get my report card in my hand with a horrible smile from class our teacher. But now things has changed, I did not knew that WBUT will announce the result very soon, one of my friend told me about it last night and I was shocked to myself that, how could I forget about it? May be I was not intrested about semester result.

Well , I have scored 8.43 SGPA on 1st semester and I am so happy with how much I have scored and more tha what I had expected. I confess that I did cheat in Mathemathics and Digital Electronics, I wrote few formulas and defination on my nails and palm, sorry about it but thoda cheating to banta hai boss :D

During school, I use to be scared, frightened during result declaration day, but now I am like bindass buzz, I don’t know why. But the silly things I learnt that , those who are toppers they are never happy with how much they score even it is 9.00 SGPA or 9.90 SGPA , they always cry like babies I hate that. But we backbenchors always rock! I hope next semester would be better than this.   

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please say something, it makes me smile :)